In July 2013, I began learning about developing apps that run in Facebook. For a web developer especially one who works in a marketing agency, learning about Facebook app development is important nowadays because numerous amounts of campaigns are ran on Facebook.
At first Facebook app development confused me, but after some exposure to it and some help from colleagues who have been doing it for years, I got the feel of it.
Following are some blog entries on my Code Playground that are related to Facebook app development. I took note of my findings and possible solution to issues encountered.
Facebook App How-To / Guides / Tips
- Facebook App: Codes with app that logs user into Facebook and your app and checks if user likes your Page
- Facebook App Development: Codes that should make your app work on desktop and mobile (August Twenty Thirteen)
- Facebook App Development: Check if user likes the page (page tab and canvas method)
- Facebook app development: options for checking user’s Likes
- Facebook Apps: Customize by setting favicon
- Facebook App: How to load your application page into the Canvas
- Facebook apps in tabs cannot be viewed in mobile site
- Some notes on Facebook apps and their mobile version
- Observations during my Facebook App dev research – setting the Mobile Web URL and not
Possible solutions to Facebook App issues
- Facebook App Development: PHP SDK getUser() returns zero 0
- Facebook App Tab Development Issue: Users who are not page admins cannot see a live app tab
- Facebook App Dev – Internet Explorer not reading signed request data
- Facebook App: Sorry, this feature isn’t available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later.