How to get Pag-IBIG Contribution Printout (Makati II Branch and others)

Being employed in the Philippines requires that we contribute to Home Development and Mutual Fund (HDMF) / Pag-IBIG Fund. If you are about to be employed and had been previously employed with another company, your new employer might require you to submit Pag-IBIG Contribution Printout as one of their pre-employment requirements. As of this time, you won’t be […]

Read More