In case you missed the live coverage of SONA 2014 by PNoy, I am posting a replay video here in this blog entry, as well as the original transcript in Filipino (Tagalog) and in English.
I’m glad I got the chance to go online today to post this. For some reason, our PLDT DSL got cut off even before Typhoon Glenda was in the country and PLDT hasn’t restored it up to now. So here I am, on sick leave from work and recovering from bad cough at home, and using mobile data from Sun Cellular, whose connection is not bad.
OK, here ya go:
PNoy SONA 2014 – Replay Video
PNoy SONA 2014 – Filipino (Tagalog) TranscriptPNoy SONA 2014 - Tagalog Transcript (316)
PNoy SONA 2014 – English (Translated) TranscriptPNoy SONA 2014 - English Transcript (291)
SONA 2014 Reaction Paper Guides
To students who need to write SONA 2014 reaction papers: I’m not going to help you by writing my own guide, but instead, will point you to other people’s reaction paper guides and some examples that could help you. 🙂 Good luck!
- SONA 2014 Highlights, Reaction Paper Sample & How to Prepare
- A Reaction to President Aquino’s SONA 2014 – an example reaction paper by Local Pulse
- Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III 5th SONA 2014: Reaction Paper by Coorms
- President Aquino SONA 2014 highlights, review for reaction paper by The Summit Express
- PNOY’S SONA 2014: Sample Reaction Paper Guide by PH Access
- President Aquino SONA 2014 Guide to your Reaction Paper by GoodFilipino.com
That is all for now. 🙂 I hope these helped.